Exercise Executive Functions with GAB-on!
Executive functions are your brain tools to help you organize and act on information.
- Organizing and prioritizing, time management
- Focusing, maintaining attention, and flexible thinking
- Starting and staying on task
- Using working memory (non-verbal and verbal) to recall information
- Emotional self-regulation
A student's busy day at school.
Students with Executive Functioning challenges may only remember parts of their day.
GABs provide the clues that support students to recall moments in their day and they are able to share these stories with family.